How do I add a category?
Visit the Admin, then click List under Categories, and click Add Category
From here, you can configure information and settings for the category:
- Category Info (tab) - here you can input basic category information, such as:
- Category Name (required) - The category name will exist on the URL. Special characters are not recommended (For instance "/","%","@","&")
- Redirect URL - the url inputted here, will redirect this category to the url. Special characters are not recommended (For instance "/","%","@","&")
- HTML Code - the html code section allows you to input category information, text and images.
- Layout (tab) – here you can configure the category layout and display options.
- Options (tab) – here you can configure other category options, such as "Protected Level".
- Category Link / Image (tab) – here you can upload the category images and thumbnails, and choose an image display mode.
- Dynamic Fields
- Language - Spanish / French
When complete, click “Add Category" on the bottom left of the page, and the category will be added to the category list.