How do I add recommended items in the shopping cart?
Here are two ways you can add recommend items to your customers shopping cart:
1. Login to your WebJaguar Admin.
2. Hover over the SiteInfo tab in the header, click on Site Configuration.
3. Click on the Site Configuration tab.
4. Scroll down to Product Options
5. Click on Recommended List Display and choose Default.
6. Enter the List Name in the field above
7. You can also enter individual SKU's seperated by a comma in the field below them for specific SKU's you
want to promote.
a. Make sure there are no extra spaces before or after each SKU.
If you are still having trouble adding recommended items in your shopping cart, please send a ticket to our webdev team.
Click here to learn how to quickly submit a support ticket.