How do I add a lead to a CRM Group?
This tutorial is helpful when you've already created your CRM group, and uploaded your excel file to it but you forgot one lead or got a single lead from somewhere that fits in that group.
It's also helpful if you want to put your marketing team in the group to recieve the same emails when you run a campaign. It's always good practice to include yourself or your marketing team when sending campaigns to triple confirm that they went out at the time you scheduled.
Follow the steps below to learn how to quickly add a lead to an existing CRM group:
1. Login to your WebJaguar Admin
2. Hover over CRM in the header, and click on Groups
3. Find the group you want to add to and click on the number on the righthand side.
4. Click on Add at the bottom left corner.
a. If it looks like your list is blank, make sure to check the filters on the lefthandside, clear the ones that are not relevant, and click search again.
5. Fill in the relevant information about your contact and click Add.
That's it! You're all set.
If you'd like to learn how to import your email list into your CRM click here, and if you'd like to learn how to create a customer group click here.
If you are still having trouble adding a contact to an existing customer group, please send a ticket to our webdev team.
Click here to learn how to quickly submit a support ticket.