What is the Product Report?
Here, you can view a tally of all Product SKUs purchased from all orders transacted on your site. You can sort the data by clicking on the respective column heading.
Visit Admin > Report > Product Report
- SKU: This column will show the SKU of all products purchased
- Order Number: this column shows the Order Number that is associated with the purchase of the SKU
- Bill To: this column shows purchaser’s full name. The information is gathered from the billing to customer name
- Order Date: this column shows the date the Product SKU was purchased
- Status: here you will see the current status of the order
- Sales Rep: If a Sales Rep was linked with an order, their name will show in this column
- Date Shipped: If the order has been shipped, you will see the shipped date here
- Shipping Method: here you will see the shipping method used
- Company: here you will see the company name, if associated with the billing to company name
- Qty: here you will see a quantity of SKU that was purchased on the associated order
- Unit Price: here you will see the unit price of the SKU on the associated order
- Sub Total: here you will see the Sub Total of this SKU purchased on the associated order