How do I add or set up a Sales Tag?
On the Store Manager, click on Sales/Promos, then click on , and click on Add Sales Tag, which is located on the bottom left of the page.
Visit Catalog > Sales/Promos
Click on Add Sales Tag
From here, you can add the following settings:
- Code - enter a custom sales tag name here
- Check Product Discounted Price - if the user wants to create different discount percentages (of fixed price) based on the quantity break discount (located on the product admin > price tab). For example: You can add a Quantity Break 1 (discount = 5%), Quantity Break 2 (discount = 10%)
- Add Tags to Filters - add to search filters on the left column of website, which allows customers browsing your site to filter by discount
- Discount - enter percentage or fixed amount
- Start and End Dates - select date and time here
- Image - here you can select one of the displayed pictures
- Ribbon Color - this will display sales banner on product image and thumbnail
When complete, click Add
Here you can view how the Sales Tag appears on the front end of the website: