How do I add a customer?
Visit Admin > Customers (tab). Click Add Customer
From here, you can input various customer data within the tabbed sections:
- Email Address and Password
- Customer Information
- Customer Fields
- Mark Up
- Order Limit
Email Address and Password Tab
Insert the following information:
- Email Address
- New Password
- Confirm Password
Customer Information Tab
- First/Last Name
- Address (through to the Zip Code)
- If they are with a company input this (not required)
- Delivery type (if known)
- Allow to edit Billing/Shipping
- Do you want them to be able to edit their address info? If so, check this box.
- Payment Options
- Immediate = Credit Card
- Do they have Terms set up with your company, if so, select from the drop down
- Sales Rep
- Which Sales Rep are they assigned to?
- In Group
- Select the Group or Groups they are part of.
- This might be a Company Store Group, a Payment Terms Group, or a Group used to offer sales and promotions.
- If you have a “Primary Group” option this is to denote which Groups rules take precedence
- Multistore Host - What site are they assigned to (where are they allowed to login?)
To save and finish, click Add Customer