Protect your business and customers
WebJaguar is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and all WebJaguar stores are PCI Compliant by default. This means your business data is secure and your customer's payment information is protected.
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
You can read more about the PCI Security Standards Council (the organization that maintains the PCI DSS) here.